After over two months of a complete nation being under a lockdown which was enforced by the Indian government to curb the spread of the novel Corona virus, the country has finally geared up to Unlock or pacify the lockdown since June 1.
While most of the country is still under a massive risk of seeing a rise in the number of cases affected by the virus, the home ministry has issued guidelines to be followed in the 5th leg of the lockdown also regarded as the Unlock 5.0.
Restriction on movement of people and goods and services has been lifted in maximum parts of the country. Although people in and around containment zones are prohibited from travel.
The country is said to open in 3 phases to keep a tab on this critical situation–
Phase 1 of the Unlock 1.0 (Allowed from 8th June) –
- Religious places and places of worship can open.
- Hotels, restaurants with open or wide seating, and Malls can resume operations.
Phase 2 of the Unlock 1.0 (Allowed from 1 July) –
- Schools may begin sessions post discussion and agreement from the state and UT governments.
Phase 3 of the Unlock 1.0 (Post permission from the central government) –
- Operation of International flights
- Gathering of a large number of people such as political events, social get together, educational seminars, weddings, and funerals
- Operation of metro rails in certain cities
- Gyms, Cinema halls, amusement parks, theatres, bars, swimming pools, and similar places can be allowed to open.
How HiWay Cabs have prepared to keep you safe-
- There is a provision of a bottle of hand sanitizer inside every car for all passengers.
- Caution is exercised to air out all our vehicles in our fleet before and after every ride to completely eliminate any chance of infection. All our staff undergoes medical tests regularly for their safety as well as yours.
- Our chauffeurs are fully equipped and rightly instructed to disinfect the vehicle car before and after every ride to ensure a safe and secure ride for you every single time you travel with us.
- All cabs are chemically treated post every ride.
- Our chauffeurs would wear a mask throughout the journey to ensure fully safe travel.
- All luggage put inside the vicinity of the vehicle shall be sanitized beforehand.
We are doing our bit to keep you safe! We urge you to please practice social distancing and take care of personal hygiene for everyone’s safety!
Together, we will get through this! For any travel assistance, inquiries or bookings, please contact us at +91-8872711111.